Have you for a long time desired to work at the comfort of your own home, in your pajamas? Do you want to experience the flexibility that comes with working online?
Am sure that is why you are here in this smart crowd review, because you have heard of Smart Crowd and want to see if it’s really a reliable work at home opportunity for you, right?
If that’s the case, you are more than welcome here and I promise to be as informative as possible on anything that concerns the company.
I will help you find out what the Smart Crowd really is, how it works, its benefits, the downsides, customer reviews, cost and discount and lastly my final thoughts.
So, without further ado, let’s jump right into what this company is all about.
Name: Smart Crowd
Official Website: www.thesmartcrowd.com
Cost: Free to join
Owner: Lionbridge Technologies Inc.
Best Known For: Data Entry Jobs
Rankings: 76 out of 100
What is The Smart Crowd?
The company was previously known as Virtual Bee but it has undergone a few changes and it is now called Smart Crowd – Lionbridge.
Lion bridge is based in the US and claims that it has been providing home based job opportunities to people around the world for over 20 years now.
Lionbridge is actually in the list of tops jobs in America. You can see the screenshot of the Forbes page here. And if you want to read more on that, use this link to go to the page.
They also offer you flexible hours as you work wherever you are and mostly work on tasks in the line of data entry, data research, testing, language and many more.
Data entry involves you feeding different types of data in a computer. In this case, you’ll be working with databases of a number of companies.
It can be done by anyone above 18 years, and the good thing is you can do it from anywhere you are or want.
What is required from you to accomplish your tasks is good internet connection and proficiency in computer.
Also, being fast in your work helps you get more work which translates to you earning more money.
How Smart Crowd Works
First and foremost, Smart Crowd seems to have many clients.
A few of their clients that I saw include Dell, Google, Rolls Royce, Studec, Cisco, Phillips, Adobe, Expedia and many more others.
Honestly speaking, these are really big companies, and as Lionbridge claims, they need you to make the products as well as services of these companies even better.
What they do is, take up the tasks given to them by their clients and then give those tasks to you so that you can work on them.
In simple terms, they are the middlemen between you and their clients.
This is the confirmation process you have to go through before you get to work with them:
* You are asked a few questions so that Smart Crowd can get to know you better.
* Through the details that you give pertaining your language skills, education and other personal aspects, you help them match your profile with the best tasks for you.
* You also take an evaluation which allows them to test and approve your skills and talent levels.
* Once they score everything out from your evaluation, you will be contacted when work is available.
And from there, when you get work, you can start earning.
Here are a few things you need to keep in mind if you are considering working with the platform. They are the main requirements and expectations:
– You must be 18 years and over.
– The country you reside in must be your uninterrupted residence for the time you will work with the company. So you will want to enter the residence you know you won’t be moving out of anytime soon.
– To be considered for work you must also complete a placement evaluation.
– You will only be allowed to work on tasks that you showed most knowledge and skills in, during the evaluation.
– The higher your score in the evaluation, the higher your chances of getting work and getting paid.
You are contacted once the tasks that match your skills come up.
There are so many advantages of earning online. So, here are the benefits you are guaranteed of if you decide to work with Smart Crowd:
1. You Can Work From Literally Anywhere
This means that, wherever you choose to work from is your office!
This gives you a wide array of choices of how you can conduct your work whether you are travelling or even listening to music.
You can still carry out your given tasks, interesting right?
2. You Are Able to Cut on Your Expenses
This is because you just work from home and therefore you don’t have to commute, neither have to spend money buying work clothes and so on.
I think we all know the costs involved when your workplace is a few kilometers away from your house.
3. It Gives You More Time For Yourself
I think this is one of the best. You are able to discover yourself more because you have more time to do activities that allow you the space to go on self exploration. And you still get to make money.
4. Smart Crowd is Also Cost Free
This means you can join whenever you want without paying a dime. And so long as your scores are high, you have the opportunity to get many tasks and increase your earnings.
* You are not guaranteed work all the time. Therefore, you cannot rely solely on the company for a full time income.
* You could wait long periods of time before getting started and this is because there is high competition for the jobs and mostly the fastest and accurate people are given first priority.
* Low pay
User Reviews on The Smart Crowd Program
Here is what I saw people who have worked on Smart Crowd are saying with regards to it:
– There was a person that said that the company offers poor training and communicates poorly.
– Another one said the company offers flexible hours for working but has bad management.
– Another one said it offers a good non stress schedule.
– Someone else said that the pay is not very bad but is also not very good.
Well, the reactions from people are mixed but the one thing that stood out definitely is that it’s a legitimate company, so it is something I would also encourage you to see how well it works out for you.
I have also confirmed that it is legit myself, so this company is not a scam at all because it has even been mentioned in the top 100 companies in America.
The decision to join or not join the company is up to you based on how you find it, but be sure that it really does work.
Below is a video of someone who is on Smart Crowd. He will help give you more insights into the system. Enjoy. 🙂
Cost of Joining
You do not pay anything when getting started with the company, or anywhere else down the road. That is the best thing about Smart Crowd.
The fact that you don’t have to pay to start working.
My Final Thoughts on Smart Crowd
I think that this is a good opportunity for anyone that has interest in working from home but only to earn an EXTRA income.
The reason am saying to earn extra income is because, most of the online data entry jobs cannot be relied on for a full time income.
They pay very little and yet consume a lot of your time.
So do I recommended Smart Crowd?
As a full time job, probably not.
I recommend Wealthy Affiliate for a reliable full time income. It is something I have seen pay me very well over the years.
It is my personal favorite program and one that many people have seen really good results with.
But if you are looking for something to supplement your income then you can try out Smart Crowd.
It is legit and free to join, so why not try it out if you have free time that you can spend getting that extra dollar?
If you like, you can also work on both the programs.
I hope this review has been informative about the company and has answered any questions you may have had about it.
If you have any other questions or thoughts, you can write them below and I will get back to you as soon as I see them.
I am always around the corner waiting for them. 🙂
I wish you the best in whatever decision you make pertaining this company.