Are you interested in the cooking industry and are interested in making some money out of it?
There is an opportunity just for you called Pampered Chef!
And in this review, I will be giving it a deep look to help you uncover the important details about the company such as what it is all about, how it works, what is included in their program, its benefits, customer reviews, cost and discount and then my closing thoughts.
So, without further ado, let’s jump right into what this company is all about.
Name: Pampered Chef
Founder: Doris Christopher
What it Does: Provide kitchen products as well as an opportunity to earn cash
What Pampered Chef is
This is a company that creates high quality, multi purpose kitchen products such as cutlery, cookware, stoneware and cookbooks for millions of customers around the world.
They sell their products at cooking shows where people get to sample them, learn easy cooking tips, prepare recipes and so much more, all with a view to help people engage more with products and come together as well.
The mission of the company is to use the power of cooking to bring people together as a way to realize each other’s full potential at home and life in general.
The company was established in the year 1980 but in the year 2002, it was taken over by the firm, Berkshire Hathaway which is owned by the famous, Warren Buffet.
The company’s headquarters are in Addison, IL.
How it Works
To start with, to become a consultant with this company, you have to purchase a start up kit.
Yes, there are start up costs involved.
Here are the kits you can choose from;
– Starter Kit ($109): This one gives you products and business tools that amount to $450.
– Deluxe Kit ($159): This Kit provides you with products and business resources that amount to $650.
– Ultimate Kit ($249): This provides you with products and business tools that amount to $1000.
Now, if you want to host a party, to promote the products to your friends and family maybe, the company offers you host credits which will give you anything between $25-$50.
What is Included in the Program
The company has a compensation plan which is as follows;
- If you make $1-$749 sales in a month, you get to earn 21% commission
- If you make $750-$1249 sales in a month, you get to earn 22% commission
- If you make $1250-$2499 sales in a month, you get to earn 23% commission
- If you make $2500-$3999 sales in a month, you get to earn 24% commission
- If you earn $4000 and above sales, you will earn a 25% commission
Also, you get bonuses and commissions on referals. For instance, you get 3% on the sales of each member.
The Benefits of Pampered Chef
* The company is legitimate.
Your work will not go into waste because you get paid for all the hard work you out into the sales of the products.
* For a fee of $10 a month, pampered chef allows you to have your own website, something that can help you get more customers easily and faster.
* The company allows you to make some extra money.
* The commissions involved in this company are great and will see you make some good side income.
Even though the cash is not much, you could use a few extra bucks to sort out a few things here and there. We all know money doesn’t lack needs.
* The company is founded on the basis of the founder’s own experience of selling her products to friends and neighbors from her basement, to what the company is now, which motivates people that if it worked for her, it can work for them too.
* The products they offer are of really good quality, so you can be sure that you will be working with some of the best products.
* Give consultants free products, I even saw a person say that they had lacked space to store the free products.
This motivates people to work hard.
* Their compensation plan is easy to understand.
* Offer discounts for their products.
* Low Pay
One needs to do a lot apart from selling the products to family and friends.
What you get is not enough if you want a good deal of income. You might end up being disappointed if you get into this with the hope of earning a full time income if you are not ready to work super hard.
* Hosting parties can be stressful
Friends and family are not enough because it can get monotonous after some time.
You need to get new people with every party, something we all know is not as easy.
* Some products are a bit too expensive.
This means most people may not be able to afford them, so as a consultant, it will be difficult to convince people to buy such products.
Here is a short but helpful video you can watch on the platform. It offers more insight that’s going to come in handy for you.
User Reviews on Pampered Chef
This is what the happy members said about the platform:
* Happy to be part of the company.
* A fantastic marketing company.
* The company is fun to work with and is very rewarding.
* One can work on a variety of business projects.
* Free products once in a while.
And this is what those who weren’t very happy about it said:
* Can be hard to build a client base.
* Does not recommend working with the company.
* Can be difficult to get started with visual sales if one does not have enough knowledge of computer.
* The company is not bad but is not great either.
Cost of Working With Pampered Chef
The costs you incur as a member, depend on the kit you choose to work with.
My Closing Thoughts
Pampered Chef is a legitimate company with quality products and a good compensation plan that is fairly easy to work with.
I know there are many stresses involved with working with MLMs but if your heart is here and have decided to put work into it, then you can go ahead and do it.
However, I think that earning a full time income selling the products could take a very long time and that is why you need to be patient with the work you do because it’s not that easy.
If you would like something as good as Pampered Chef in terms of quality, but which lets you work on what you love and can help you make a full time income, I highly encourage you to look into my #1 recommendation.
I have been making a full time income from it for about 5 years now.
And that is all about Pampered Chef.
Kindly leave your comments and questions below, if you have any, and I will definitely get back to you as soon as I see them.
Also, if you have had an experience with the company, please be kind enough to share it below and it will surely help us all.