Are you among the many people that desire to work from home because of the many benefits it offers?
Well, it feels good to work from home but it can also be very difficult to find a legitimate work from home opportunity that will be of benefit to you.
That is why you need to be careful not to get involved in a scam that portrays itself as a lucrative opportunity.
Am sure you thought about that and that is why you decided to find out more about DaDaABC, right?
I assure you that you are at the right place and I promise to share with you as much information as you need about this company.
Within this Dadaabc review, I will take you through the following areas concerning DaDaABC, what it really is, how it works, what is included in the program, its benefits, customer reviews, its cost and my final thoughts on it.
Therefore, without wasting time, let’s get started on this review.
Cost: free to join
What it’s Known For: Teaching English online.
What DaDaABC Really is
DaDaABC is a company that provides one on one online English education for children throughout the world.
It is a Chinese based company located in Shanghai and was founded in the year 2013.
DaDaABC is considered one of the best places, if you are looking for a work at home opportunity and is the most successful e-learning platform for children from age 4 to 16 in China.
Through this company, you can supplement your income and you can earn up to $25 per hour.
Therefore, if you enjoy teaching, this is a great home based income opportunity for you.
How DaDaABC Works
Below is how this company works when it comes to hiring you:
– They require you to apply online and fill out important details about yourself such as: Your Name, Nationality and English accent, Highest educational degree obtained,
Time Zone, County and city of residence, Availability for work (immediate, in a week, month, etc.), Phone number and Skype ID, Upload your teacher’s certificate and resume (optional), Main occupation and teaching experience (offline and online), introduction video (optional), and Chinese language competency.
– They then invite you for a Skype interview which is carried out to test your skills.
– Next, they carry out some training and testing which I think is to help you get versed with what you are supposed to do.
– The company makes you an offer based on many varying factors like work conditions and the like.
– They then carry out a 30 minute mock tutoring session to monitor your tutoring skills and there is 50 RMB(Chinese official currency) if a student decides to join DaDa after your class.
If you pass all this perfectly, you will then get hired!
If you are hired;
– You will be paid $15 to $25 per hour.
– Payments are made on the 15th of every month in Chinese Renmindi (which could fluctuate your pay due to exchange rates).
– Your salary is calculated hourly by the company and the mock session and training results play a big role here.
– Salary increase is done every 12 months so after your salary is negotiated you stay with that rate for a little while and then they raise it.
Please note that your class punctuality, performance and attendance play a big part in salary increase.
What is Included in The Program
The Referral Bonuses
This is a way to earn even more with the company.
Once you refer a teacher to DaDaABC, you get a bonus.
If you refer one teacher, you get 700RMB.
If you refer two teachers, you get 800 RMB per teacher.
If you refer three teachers, you get 900 RMB per teacher.
If you refer four teachers, you get 1000RMB per teacher.
And if you refer five teachers, you get 1200 RMB per teacher.
But here is what you need to keep in mind:
For you to receive these bonuses;
– The person you refer has to teach with the company for a month.
– Also, the person you refer has to be hired and start teaching in January.
So, even if you refer them before first of January and they get hired in January, that will not count as a bonus.
You must refer them in January.
Also, referral bonuses are received in March.
– It is a legitimate company. Therefore don’t worry about anything that pertains the legitimacy of the company, if they pay honestly, because they surely do and I have personally confirmed this.
All you need to do is work how they expect you to, and refer people to get that extra cash.
– The company pays well. This is a plus for them because not so many online jobs offer good a salary.
$15-$25 hourly is not so bad for an online job and plus you have an opportunity to make more through their referral program.
– Flexible teaching hours. DaDaABC has different hours from which you can work from.
This gives you an opportunity to choose what you are more comfortable with.
You can also apply for more extra part time hours if you want.
This makes your work experience really good because you get to work when you want and plus, you could even negotiate to be paid for the extra hours.
– It’s a great opportunity for people who are passionate about teaching. It gives them a platform to do what they do best and be able to change the lives of the children they teach.
– You can work from anywhere in the world. Meaning that the working environment is chosen by you and all that is required is high speed internet, some quiet place, a laptop and a bachelor’s degree in any field.
– Their referral program is good and can be lucrative if you observe their guidelines and work to refer more teachers to DaDa.
– It also helps the children learn a new language, something that greatly empowers them.
– It’s a fun job to do because teachers can play games and even sing with the kids.
Below are the reviews of people who have worked for the company:
– A teacher said that the hours are a bit long but once you get used to them, they become good.
– A teacher also said that this is a good opportunity because it offers comfort of working from home.
– Another teacher also said that the company is good because it makes teaching really fun.
– There was also a teacher that mentioned the different time zones issue because your working time hours have to coincide with those of China.
– A teacher also pointed out the issue of a two minute break which is very little time.
All in all, the reactions from people were mixed but all mentioned that the company is good to work with because of the good pay, flexibility and the opportunity to apply for part time work hours.
This clearly says a lot about the legitimacy of the company.
Below is quite an interesting video on DaDaABC that will give you more insight as to how it is to work in the program. Enjoy! 🙂
It’s absolutely free to join DaDaABC.
My Final Thoughts on DaDaABC
DaDaABC is a great system to earn extra cash, and more so if you are passionate about teaching.
For that, I recommend it.
On top of this, you can work full time with them, something that is not so common with many work from home platforms.
This proves that it’s a reliable company you can work with and am happy to have enlightened you more on it.
And that is all you need to know about DaDaABC.
NOTE: If you are looking for a way to earn even more without leaving your home, you may want to consider my #1 recommendation. It is awesome!
For further questions and suggestions about the Dadaabc company or home based opportunities in general, feel free to write to me below and I will get back to you the soonest.
I hope this review was helpful to you and I hope you enjoyed it too. 🙂
Let me know about it below.